Content creation campaign
Algebraix awards writers, bloggers, journalists, and video editors with ALX tokens for publishing quality content about Algebraix. For this campaign, we only accept blog posts, articles, and videos (Please provide an English brief to us in Telegram for non-English content).
You can earn tokens with your original content by:
-Blogging about Algebraix
-Promoting Algebraix on other platforms/forums/Facebook/LinkedIn groups with a large outreach
-Creating YouTube videos (this also includes interviews) 30% of the content creation campaign (9% of the whole ambassador campaign) will be allocated for VIP invite-only content creators.
Stakes earned is dependent on quality that is decided by the Algebraix team.
Low: 1 stake
Medium: 2 stakes
High: 3 stakes (per post/video)
Sharing/reposting on another relevant site/group will earn an extra 50% of stakes (one repost per video/article allowed).
Fill out this form when your videos or articles are posted: https://goo.gl/forms/Vo1bw235zVRNbNxB3
Post a link to your video/article in this thread.
1. All content must be original. Plagiarizing, re-posting, copying, or translating existing content, including content published by Algebraix or other creators, is prohibited and will lead to disqualification. You can use our images, graphics, logos, and other branding materials in your posts.
2. The blog post/video must be focused on a relevant topic to Algebraix (will be at the sole discretion of Algebraix team).
3. Articles must be longer than 250 words.
4. Videos must be at least one minute long and meaningful/related to Algebraix: the pre-sale, aspects of the whitepaper, technology, team, etc.
These are the preferred topics to create content about:
-Potential use cases
-About the project
-News surrounding the project
-Comparisons to other ICO projects
5. The article or description of the video must contain at least one link to our website and Telegram group. The article or description must also contain a link to your Bitcointalk profile in order to prove that it’s you who published this content.
6. Blogging platforms like Medium and Steemit are allowed but only three posts per person are accepted on these platforms.
7. Only original content will be accepted. Any videos with fake views will be rejected.
8. Do not spam the wrong subforums. Posts removed by admins will not count.
9. Articles/videos in languages other than English may also be accepted (at the sole discretion of Algebraix). Please contact us first to check with us. If your publication isn’t pre-approved and is in a foreign language, it will be REJECTED.