Content creation campaign
70% bounty tokens will be distributed among the participants of the Content Creation campaign
Participants can earn tokens by:
- Blogging about FairWin on Medium, blogs, Telegram channels
- Publishing the ICO dates on ICO listings and trackers, placing banners and articles about FairWin on the websites devoted to blockchain, cryptocurrency, gambling, business, etc or in media (for example Forbes, Coindesk, Bitcoinist and other).
- creating YouTube videos (including interviews) We will distribute big bounty tokens in this way:
- Bloggers (Medium, Golos.io and other) (30%)
- YouTube (25%)
- Telegram channel (15%)
- content on media (20%)
- ICO-trackers (5%)
- placing banners (5%)
Stakes earned depending on quality (decided by FairWin after review):
0 stakes standard (10 stakes), nice (25 stakes), extraordinary (90 stakes) super (over 90 stakes)
1. Complete and submit the following form: https://goo.gl/forms/yLuFyvE48CtrqUVR2
2. Tell us what content about FairWin you would like to create
3. Once approved, create and post content on your blog or website
4. Post a link to your article/video here in the bounty thread
5. We will verify your content and you will earn your stakes (after the end of the ICO) The Big Bounty rewards depend on the number of the issued tokens. Results of the Big Bounty campaign will be summed up after the ICO.
1. The blog must be focused on a relevant topic (cryptocurrency, blockchain, business, computer games, gambling, online casino, ets)
2. Blog posts must have at least 1000 symbols.
3. Blogs/videos in languages other than English may also be accepted (at the sole discretion of FairWin). Please contact us via email: email@example.com. NOTE: ANY NON-PREAPPROVED ARTICLE/VIDEO CREATED IN A FOREIGN LANGUAGE WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY REJECTED (0 STAKES AWARDED)
4. Videos have to be meaningful and related to FairWin: the Token Sale, games, aspects of the Whitepaper, technology, etc.
5. All articles in blogs must contain links to the FairWin website
6. Videos/articles with fake views will be disqualified
7. Only original content will be accepted