Content creation campaign
Spread the word with your original content and earn tokens by:
- Blogging about GBX,
- promoting it in other forums, in your Facebook/LinkedIn group or any other social outlet with a large outreach
- creating YouTube videos (including interviews) 35% of the allocation (0.105% of raised tokens) will be reserved for invite-only VIP content creators.
Stakes earned depending on quality (decided by AmaZix/GBX after review):
Rejected: 0 stakes
Low: 1 stake
Medium: 2 stakes
High: 3 stakes (per post/video)
Reposting on another (relevant) site will earn an extra 50% of stakes (one repost per article allowed)
1. Complete and submit the following form (once your videos are uploaded or your articles are posted): https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe3WssslM9Cl0pLrXAOlkXeX6LbLZcp7_fagb5tKo9gNQwj1A/viewform
2. Post a link to your article/video here
1. The blog/forum must be focused on a relevant topic (at the sole discretion of Amazix/GBX)
2. Blog posts must have at least 250 words and forum posts must have at least 100 words.
3. Blogs/forums/videos in languages other than English may also be accepted (at the sole discretion of Amazix/GBX). Please contact me first to check.
NOTE: ANY NON-PREAPPROVED ARTICLE/VIDEO CREATED IN A FOREIGN LANGUAGE WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY REJECTED (0 STAKES AWARDED)
4. Videos and articles have to be meaningful and related to GBX: the Token Sale, aspects of the Whitepaper, crypto exchanges, related technology, etc.
5. All articles must contain links to GBX’s website, the Telegram group and the ANN/Bounty threads
6. Videos/articles with fake views will be disqualified
7. Only original content will be accepted
8. Spamming/posting in wrong subforums will not be tolerated. Posts deleted or closed by the forum’s administration will not count.
9. As GBX is a subsidiary of a regulated entity it is essential that content is built on the back of factual information gained either from the whitepaper, the website or directly from a team member. Using words such as “GBX is regulated” in order to gain attention without clarifying the status from AmaZix or GBX can lead to the disqualification of participants.