Code campaign involves both building new solutions using MONET, as well as finding bugs in the existing code.
We will allocate up to 40% of the entire bounty pool to contributors into development of MONET code.
The detailed roadmap with highlighted areas of potential contribution can be found by the link: https://medium.com/monet-network/monet-technical-roadmap-73e04f133057. These are the examples we will award the Code bounty to:
■ Bug Bounty:
- Finding and offering resolutions to bugs in the code
- Identifying security issues and vulnerabilities
- Conducting code audits
■ Developer Bounty:
- Building various DApps to manage the network (explorer, etc.)
- Building DApps that demonstrate applicability of Babble
- Proposing and developing integration cases
Bounty participants will have an opportunity to work directly with the team members; discussing, reviewing and building out ideas on top of the MONET Ecosystem.
To participate in this bounty, contribute to our github (https://github.com/mosaicnetworks) and SUBMIT THE INFORMATION about your participation by the link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfkdhGyjriyzkWwIxrMJuLzarPtKMjsgTa51kBdcyuNPZiCGQ/viewform.
We will award up to 20% of the bounty pool to active participants and evangelists of the MONET community.
Here are the examples of community contributions that we envision:
- Conducting meetups to educate the community about MONET
- Creative memes and cool stickers
- Responding to questions in Telegram and active, meaningful participation in discussion
- Introductions to potential partners
To keep a proper track of the active community participants, we ask you to bring your contributions to our attention and submit a form explaining how you have contributed.
MONET will evaluate your contribution to allocate the reward. Please submit your application for Community campaign reward by the link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScD-9YLuSMmYSzZ03Smu8I9-NyeZFgUH1vGEWiR3JdAZ5j6wQ/viewform.