Help us spread the word about Project Aiur and you will receive a stake every week! All you need to do is add our official signatures to your Bitcointalk profile.
Jr. Member: 1 stake/week
Member: 2 stakes/week
Full Member: 3 stakes/week
Sr Member: 5 stakes/week
Hero/Legendary: 7 stakes/week
1. Register to the week’s signature campaign on Monday by midnight CEST: https://goo.gl/forms/nkqfpqRaML6DPlpz1
2. Select a signature design from our Bounty Thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4457744.0) and add it to your Bitcointalk profile.
3. Make at least 10 posts wearing the signature by Sunday midnight CEST.
1. Make at least 10 posts a week in order for bounties to count. Archival, Off-topic, spam and meaningless posts will not count.
2. Posts in any signature campaign or bounty threads will not count.
3. Must have at least Jr. Member rank in the forum.
4. Accounts flagged as red are not accepted to the campaign.
5. We will check all our Signature bounty participants weekly, to ensure long-time supporters receive an increased stake.
6. Registrations after Monday (ongoing week) will be counted to the following week’s campaign.
Spreadsheet with accepted signature campaign participants: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6wfihNE8VUW_BHjiEMht6MR9mBRAFAzWGOP6h4jGqY/edit?usp=sharing
Translators of ANN + Bounty threads will have a chance to earn AIUR tokens, if the threads haven’t been translated into your language yet. You will receive additional stakes for each moderation post you make on the translated thread. To become an Aiur translator, you either need to have previous experience of successful ICO-translations or a Member-status on the Bitcointalk-forum.
Chosen translators have to translate Project Aiur’s
- The ANN thread
- This Bounty thread
Translation: 50 stakes per thread
Moderation: 5 stakes per moderation post in your thread
1. Register by emailing to email@example.com to confirm and reserve your translation slot. Please include the following info to your email: Code: BtcTalk Username BtcTalk Profile link Rank Language Portfolio/Experience/previous translations links
2. Provide proof of your work by filling in this form within 1 week of accepted registration: https://goo.gl/forms/BhZyDR4gZofo6Unp2
3. By submitting your own translation you will get an invitation to our moderators’ Telegram group in which we will help you answer any question for your local community.
1. Participants are required to keep the local thread alive by posting and translating regular updates, news or any important announcements. A single post thread will be rejected.
2. Low quality and automatic (Google or similar) translations will be rejected.
3. Unnecessary or repeated posts shall be rejected for stake counting.
Spreadsheet of accepted translators: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LGs5CXUKadIkQIqq8qLDo6rw3kKTl0_W5NQf-1dBJ2I/edit?usp=sharing